St. Mary's Lighthouse
Hand drawn pen & ink artwork by Ben Holland.
This colourful pen & ink print celebrates one of the North East's most iconic lighthouses. Featuring the towering St Mary's plus the surrounding waters with a rock pooler, a freight ship, two seal pups and a fishing boat - this print evokes beauty of St Mary's whether the tide is in or out.
- Available either unframed or framed.
- Giclée print on heavyweight 285gsm archival paper, initialled by the artist.
- Available in A4 (29.7 x 21cm), A3 (42 x 29.7cm) and A2 (59.4 x 42cm) size.
- Real wood frames are available in black or white.
- All frames have a smooth matt finish and come with real glass (not perspex).
- Free UK delivery