- Limited edition print of 350
- Mounted, signed and numbered
- Giclée print on 310gsm archival paper
- Available in A4 (£35.00) and A5 size (£20.00)
- Larger sizes available on request
- Free UK delivery
£20.00 – £35.00
Hand drawn pen & ink artwork by Ben Holland.
The People’s Theatre is an amateur theatre in Newcastle upon Tyne, England. Originally located in the city centre, the People’s Theatre moved to its current site, adjacent to the Coast Road in Heaton, in 1962.
NOTE: If you would like a customised print featuring the name of a particular play in the front centre poster box then please add a note to the order with the name of the play (available in A4 & A3 sizes only).