Odeon Cinema, 1996

£80.00

Hand drawn pen & ink artwork by Ben Holland.

The Odeon (formerly the Paramount), opened in 1940. Cinemascope was fitted in 1954 and a major redevelopment in 1975 saw its capacity treble. It remained a firm favourite with Newcastle cinema goers until Odeon relocated in 2002. The building has remained unused ever since.

In stock

Product price
Additional options total:
Order total:
Categories: , , ,