- Limited edition print of 100
- Mounted, signed and numbered
- Giclée print on 285gsm archival paper
- Available in 2 sizes, A4 (29.7 x 21cm) & A3 (42 x 29.7cm)
- A4 mounted print can be framed
- Free UK delivery
Jesmond Dene House
£50.00 – £80.00
Hand drawn pen & ink artwork by Ben Holland.
Jesmond Dene House is a 19th-century mansion house in Jesmond Dene, Newcastle. A Grade II listed building it was designed by architect John Dobson and has been previously owned by Lord Armstrong. In 2005 it was restored and refurbished as a hotel and is now a popular wedding venue.
Please note: A framing option is available for a mounted A4 print only.