Back to St. Mary's Lighthouse
Hand drawn pen & ink artwork by Ben Holland.
St Mary's Lighthouse in Whitley Bay was built in 1898 and served as functioning lighthouse until it was decommissioned in 1984.
This print reimagines the lighthouse beam guiding a fishing trawler back to shore.
Since 2012 the building has been Grade 2 listed and is now a popular visitor attraction.
- Available either unframed or framed.
- Giclée print on heavyweight 285gsm archival paper, initialled by the artist.
- Available in A4 (29.7 x 21cm), A3 (42 x 29.7cm) and A2 (59.4 x 42cm) size.
- Real wood frames are available in black or white.
- All frames have a smooth matt finish and come with real glass (not perspex).
- Free UK delivery