Hand drawn pen & ink artwork by Ben Holland.
Standing proud for more than 600 years, the magnificent spectacle of Lumley Castle dominates the County Durham landscape.
Surrounded by beautiful parklands overlooking the River Wear and Durham County Cricket Ground, Lumley Castle is a magnificent monument to a bygone age of chivalry and honour.
- A3 print (42 x 29.7cm), available either unframed or framed.
- Limited edition print of 100, signed and numbered.
- Giclée print on heavyweight 285gsm archival paper.
- Real wood frames are available in black or white.
- All frames have a smooth matt finish and come with real glass (not perspex).
- Free UK delivery