Radio City Liverpool
Hand drawn pen & ink artwork by Ben Holland.
Radio City Tower (also known as St. John’s Beacon) is a radio and observation tower in Liverpool, England, built in 1969 and opened by Queen Elizabeth II. It was designed by James A. Roberts Associates and dominates the Liverpool skyline.
- Available either unframed or framed.
- Giclée print on heavyweight 285gsm archival paper, initialled by the artist.
- Available in A4 (29.7 x 21cm), A3 (42 x 29.7cm) and A2 (59.4 x 42cm) size.
- Real wood frames are available in black or white.
- All frames have a smooth matt finish and come with real glass (not perspex).
- Free UK delivery