Hand drawn pen & ink artwork by Ben Holland.
Brinkburn is simply one of the most magical places in Northumberland.
Set for a country wedding in a secluded wooded ravine on the banks of the river Coquet, a beautiful 12th century manor house and church, Grade 2 listed stable block and estate grounds are the unforgettable setting for extraordinary events.
- A3 print (42 x 29.7cm), available either unframed or framed.
- Limited edition print of 100, signed and numbered.
- Giclée print on heavyweight 285gsm archival paper.
- Real wood frames are available in black or white.
- All frames have a smooth matt finish and come with real glass (not perspex).
- Free UK delivery