Hand drawn pen & ink artwork by Ben Holland.
The iconic Rendezvous Cafe is a jewel of the North East coastline. Built in 1930 and named the Rendezvous in 1957. The family-run cafe has been modernised, whilst carefully retaining the original features and is on the local heritage list for being a “perfect example of a traditional seaside ice cream parlour”.
- Available either unframed or framed.
- Giclée print on heavyweight 285gsm archival paper, initialled by the artist.
- Available in A4 (29.7 x 21cm), A3 (42 x 29.7cm) and A2 (59.4 x 42cm) size.
- Real wood frames are available in black or white.
- All frames have a smooth matt finish and come with real glass (not perspex).
- Free UK delivery