Ouseburn Pubs Framed Triptych
Hand drawn pen & ink artwork by Ben Holland.
This triptych celebrates three of Newcastle's finest boozers, The Cumberland, The Cluny and the Tyne Bar - all nestled in the heart of the Ouseburn valley.
- Framed, mounted and signed by the artist.
- Overall frame size: 55cm x 29.3cm
- Three 17cm x 12cm giclée prints on heavyweight 285gsm archival paper.
- Real wood frames are available in black or white.
- All frames have a smooth matt finish and come with real glass (not perspex).
- Free UK delivery