Hand drawn pen & ink artwork by Ben Holland.
Jesmond Dene is a wonderful, historic park in the heart of suburban Newcastle. The Dene is formed from the Ouseburn’s steep-sided, wooded valley which is a peaceful haven for residents, visitors and wildlife alike.
- Available either unframed or framed.
- Giclée print on heavyweight 285gsm archival paper, initialled by the artist.
- Available in A4 (29.7 x 21cm), A3 (42 x 29.7cm) and A2 (59.4 x 42cm) size.
- Real wood frames are available in black or white.
- All frames have a smooth matt finish and come with real glass (not perspex).
- Free UK delivery