Crook Hall and Gardens
Hand drawn pen & ink artwork by Ben Holland.
Crook Hall is a 14th-century Grade I listed manor house which stands off Sidegate in the Framwelgate area of the city of Durham. The House and Gardens are open for the public to view, Weddings are held throughout the year.
- A3 print (42 x 29.7cm), available either unframed or framed.
- Limited edition print of 100, signed and numbered.
- Giclée print on heavyweight 285gsm archival paper.
- Real wood frames are available in black or white.
- All frames have a smooth matt finish and come with real glass (not perspex).
- Free UK delivery