- Limited edition print of 350
- Mounted, signed and numbered
- Giclée print on 310gsm archival paper
- Available in A4 (£35.00) and A5 size (£20.00)
- Larger sizes available on request
- Free UK delivery
Hand drawn pen & ink artwork by Ben Holland.
The Sir Norman Foster designed Sage Gateshead stands on the Gateshead bank of the River Tyne. Since opening in 2004 it has played host to concerts from the likes of Blondie, De La Soul, Crosby Stills & Nash, James Brown and Nick Cave. It is also the home of the Royal Northern Sinfonia.