- Limited edition print of 100
- Mounted, signed and numbered
- Giclée print on 285gsm archival paper
- Available in 2 sizes, A4 (29.7 x 21cm) & A3 (42 x 29.7cm)
- A4 mounted print can be framed
- Free UK delivery
Hand drawn pen & ink artwork by Ben Holland.
The Sir Norman Foster designed Sage Gateshead stands on the Gateshead bank of the River Tyne.
Since opening in 2004 it has played host to concerts from the likes of Blondie, De La Soul, Crosby Stills & Nash, James Brown and Nick Cave. It is also the home of the Royal Northern Sinfonia.
Please note: A framing option is available for a mounted A4 print only.