- Limited edition print of 100
- Mounted, signed and numbered
- Giclée print on 285gsm archival paper
- Available in 2 sizes, A4 (29.7 x 21cm) & A3 (42 x 29.7cm)
- A4 mounted print can be framed
- Free UK delivery
Hand drawn pen & ink artwork by Ben Holland.
Standing proud for more than 600 years, the magnificent spectacle of Lumley Castle dominates the County Durham landscape.
Surrounded by beautiful parklands overlooking the River Wear and Durham County Cricket Ground, Lumley Castle is a magnificent monument to a bygone age of chivalry and honour.
Please note: A framing option is available for a mounted A4 print only.