- Limited edition print of 100
- Mounted, signed and numbered
- Giclée print on 285gsm archival paper
- Available in 2 sizes, 21 x 21cm & 29.7 x 29.7cm
- A4 mounted print can be framed
- Free UK delivery
Grand Hotel, Tynemouth
Hand drawn pen & ink artwork by Ben Holland.
Tynemouth’s Grand Hotel was initially commissioned in 1872 by the Duke of Northumberland as a summer residence for the Duchess. It was converted to a hotel in 1877 and has stood as an iconic seafront landmark ever since.
Please note: A framing option is available for a mounted A4 print only.