- Limited edition print of 100
- Mounted, signed and numbered
- Giclée print on 285gsm archival paper
- Available in 2 sizes, A4 (29.7 x 21cm) & A3 (42 x 29.7cm)
- A4 mounted print can be framed
- Free UK delivery
Hand drawn pen & ink artwork by Ben Holland.
The ultimate fairytale wedding venue. Durham Castle is a Norman castle, which has been wholly occupied since 1840 by University College, Durham.
It is open to the general public to visit, but only through guided tours (or weddings!), since it is in use as a working building and is home to over 100 students. The castle stands on top of a hill above the River Wear opposite Durham Cathedral.
Please note: A framing option is available for a mounted A4 print only.