- Limited edition print of 350
- Mounted, signed and numbered
- Giclée print on 310gsm archival paper
- Available in A4 (£35.00) and A5 size (£20.00)
- Larger sizes available on request
- Free UK delivery
Hand drawn pen & ink artwork by Ben Holland.
Legend has it that the Crown Posada was bought by a Spanish Sea Captain for his mistress… The second oldest pub in the city, the Crown Posada is a grade two listed building with a Victorian exterior, an elaborately panelled entrance and beautiful stained glass windows.